Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Upstarts and why I write for them

There are endless possibilities in today’s modern age for me to make sure my voice is heard. I have my blog, I have my
Myspace
page, and I have built my resume at The Tampa Tribune, Creative Loafing, and other publications.

Even with a busy life, I still try to support and write for smaller publications. If no one worked to build up their dreams, what would the world be like? Think about it.

The two newest publications I’m writing for are Mookychick and Tres Femme. Both are trying to get girls thinking and doing, instead of just standing around on the sidelines watching the boys have all the fun. We need more strong, capable women getting their hands dirty out in the real world.

In fact, my newest Mookychick article came out today. You can check it out here.

No comments: